Posted in Club News
Submitted by Nick Wright on Tue, 03/05/2016 - 16:21
FREE PRIZE DRAW FOR ALL AROC UK MEMBERS Kindly supported by Chris Knott Insurance
The prize consists of return flights from the UK for two people, two nights accommodation for two, car hire in Italy and entry to the Arese Museum for two.
The draw will be held during week commmencing Monday 6th November 2017 and all AROC members will be automatically entered, no purchase is necessary.
Terms and Conditions apply
1. The winner must be a member of AROC at time of draw & travel.
2. Travel time must be off peak (e.g. no Christmas or Easter trips) and agreed by The Promotor.
3. Airline, accommodation and car hire at The Promotor's choice. Return flights will be from/to the United Kingdom.
4. Travel insurance not included.
5. The draw is automatically open to all AROC members on day of draw - one entry per membership - there is no fee and no purchase is necessary to enter.
6. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
7. The winner will be selected at random.
8. The winner will be notified by phone, email or post within 7 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, the prize may be re drawn until a winner can be contacted. If the winner is unable to accept the prize, for whatever reason, the prize may be re drawn.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and The Promotor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Subject to acceptance of your status by hotel & car hire company.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
11. The Promotor's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promotor is The Alfa Romeo Owners Club Limited Company Number 1106134 Registered Office 47 Water Street Lavenham Suffolk CO10 9RN
13. The draw is not open to the Directors of The Alfa Romeo Owners Club, the Club Manager or their families.