Summary of Benefits
For a reasonable annual subscription members of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club can expect:
- a membership card entitling the holder to numerous discounts including, reduced RAC Membership, worthwhile reductions on services and spare parts at a number of Alfa Romeo dealers/specialists, FREE self-service advertising on AROC classified adverts in the AROC Magazine and on AROC-UK.com, reduced entrance to Spring & National Alfa Days and occasional offers on (amongst others) track day events and overseas travel (see right).
- 6 bi-monthly Club magazines per year posted to members, each full of news, road tests, buyers guides, product reviews, classified adverts and historic articles etc.
- a web-based Directory of Services featuring the most comprehensive listing of Alfa Romeo-related specialists and services in the UK
- access to the members' area and discussion forums on this web site
- access to a social network of Area Sections meeting locally throughout the UK
- access to technical support and information exchange via our Model Registers
- the chance to compete in motorsport events organised by our Motorsports Section
Along with their membership card, new members will receive the most recent copy of the Club Magazine.
To start taking advantage of these benefits, join the Alfa Romeo Owners Club today. You can join online at the AROC Membership site.
We have agreements with a number of companies which allow AROC members special prices and discounts.
For more information on how to obtain discounts from these companies, please visit the membership benefits section of the AROC forum (members only).
Traders or marque specialists wishing to take part in our Member Discount scheme in return for free advertising are very welcome to contact the AROC manager, Nick Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.