- All engines in the Alfa Romeo Giulietta engine range updated
- Lower emissions and improved economy across the range without compromising on performance
- Popular 1.6 JTDM-2 benefits from more power and improved performance
- Engine updates reduce running costs through better fuel economy and lower BIK payments
- No price increase on any version with pricing starting at just £18,450 OTR
- High-specification Business Edition range, with alloy wheels, Uconnect™ touchscreen navigation and metallic paint, starts at just £19,080 OTR with 1.6 JTDM-2 120hp engine
The Alfa Romeo Giulietta engine range has been revised to offer improved economy and emissions across the entire petrol and diesel engine range.
Of key interest to both private buyers and business users, the popular 1.6 JTDM-2 turbo diesel engine not only benefits from a reduction in emissions from 104g/km to 99g/km, thanks to the addition of a variable-geometry turbo charger and low rolling-resistance tyres, it also brings an increase in power from 105hp to 120hp. The drop in emissions results in a one percent BIK reduction to 17 percent and the annual Road Fund Licence is now £0.
The uprated engine, which complies with strict EU6 emissions regulations, boosts top speed by 6 MPH to 121 MPH, where legally permitted, and improves the 0 – 62 MPH by 1.3 seconds to just 10.0 seconds. At the same time, the new Giulietta 1.6 JTDM-2 can now return 74.3 MPG on the official combined fuel economy cycle, a significant improvement over the impressive 70.6 recorded by the current 1.6 JTDM2 105hp engine.
For more information on the current Alfa Romeo range, please visit www.alfaromeo.co.uk